Barbecued Beef Taco Plate
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup HONEY
- Tortilla chips
Cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until blended. Spread over 14-in. plate. Layer with the beef mixture, chilies, onions, lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
Arrange some tortilla chips around the edge; serve with remaining chips.